Before my application submission, I understand and certify that:
- I will pay the $1,250 Transfer fee;
- I am a graduate from an ABA-accredited law school;
- My first degree in law is NOT from a foreign law school;
- I have a qualifying October 2020 score of 266 or higher and that for purposes of this application it will expire October 6, 2024.
After my application submission, but before I can be certified to the Supreme Court of Illinois as eligible for licensure, I understand and certify that:
- I must submit a request to NCBE for an official Multistate Professional Responsibility Examination (MPRE) Score Report to be sent to Illinois and that my score is scaled 80 or higher;
- I must receive a favorable determination by the Committee on Character and Fitness;
After I am admitted to the bar in Illinois, I understand and certify that:
- I must successfully complete all requirements for newly-admitted attorneys as set forth in Rule 793.